Friday, September 16

I'm 19...I feel so different

Today is my birthday...and my grandma's... and Elisabeth's... and James'... and two of my friends from school... and Jackie's... and I think that's all. It has sucked so far all I've been doing is cleaning and cooking. yeahness! This is my last year in the teens, and I'm glad.

I want a Frozen Rasberry White Chocolate Mocha with double the coffee! yum~yum! I also want to go to the Haunted Trail or rather The Land of Illusions. Why would they change the name? I guess because they have more than the Haunted Trail, now they have 3 more adventures. I also want to go to the movies and shopping and the Rennissance Festivel.

This week of school really sucked! I have two group projects and both of my groups really suck. I have to do all the work. That really sucks!

Well I need to go I have to get in the shower and finish cooking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BLOG-BUSTER! Blogger to pull plug on culprit
A blogger, angered by a seditious message on his weblog, intends to lodge a police report today against the sender.
with this stuff it is now possible for you to work from home and forget about your boss and commuting forever. Take control and make your own future while you still have the time