Friday, September 9

The many things on my mind

I haven't written in a very long time... but that's ok I'm here now.

Thursday after class I had to meet with my prof. Me and three other girls conferenced with him at the same time. He is so awful. I told him that I had read the whole diary, so he decided to pick one kid out and have me talk about that kids problems. I read the diary three weeks ago and I couldn't remember all the details of the child he choose, and neither could the other three girls, so he decided that we all needed to look over the book again. He did ask a lot of questions about the text book and I knew most of the answers. I wish that he could be normal.

Today has been boring. I've been catching up on my homework. I also started a "diet". Not a known diet, rather a diet that I made up. I'm not going to deprive myself of anything I want but I'm not going to eat a lot of it either. My biggest problem is at night when I get in a snacking mood and the exercising.

tomorrow in Math I have my first test. I'm kind of nervous but I should do well. I hate only having one class a week because I never remember anything that we have went over. I do like my prof she is down to earth and funny. After class I'm going to my sisters game.

Next Saturday my Aunt Missy is having a party and she invited me and anyone I wanted to come. It's to celebrate Michael Jackson. I don't like MJ and I think he should have been guilty for something (like child endangering for dangling his baby off a balcony). I don't really want to go but I told her I would. There's going to be younger people there that went to MUM so maybe I will know someone.

I need to schedule the Praxis but I'm scared of it! I think I'll do one part at a time.

well I'm done for now. Back to studying.
I can't type with these nails on!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Didnt you say the party was this weekend?

Ash said...

Nope next!