Thursday, October 13

Honestly

I want a tattoo. What do you think about that? It would be in a place that is to hide and it wouldn't be huge. I think I will get my name in pretty text and then have the "y" loop up into a heart or a flower. I think it would be cute.

Tomarrow I have to meet with Greeson. What a bore! he told me that I should meet with him more often, but I think I'll take the chance of a lower grade than to spend more time with him.

I killed a spider on my wall and its guts are still there. yuck! I have been finding lots of spiders in the basement lately, and there not small spiders there the big hairy spiders that I am very very scared of. The other day I got a shirt out of my closet and there was a big spider on it. I don't like that shirt as much anymore it brings back bad memories of hairy spiders.

Well Toots! See ya Love ya

No comments: