Saturday, October 1

What did you dream about last night?

I got my math test back... I got a B. This is better than I thought it was going to be. I hated that stupid chapter! Well It hurt my overall grade I now have a 92% in the class. This is much sad.

I have nothing in particular to talk about. Thats sad. That means nothing interesting has happened in the past few days. Something interesting should happen everyday!

I'm addicted to pac man and logic puzzles. I found Pac Man on a link @ bored.com, but I haven't found a web site that has these certain logic puzzles ( i'm not sure what they are called... there the ones your mom likes and the extra credit we got in math class), so I'm disappointed.

For the life of me I cannot remember
What made us think that we were wise and
We'd never compromise
For the life of me I cannot believe
We'd ever die for these sins
We were merely freshmen

Ahh Memories!

Well I'm not in the mood to write. more than likely you can tell with my bad sentence structures. Well I'm going to take a nap! Goodnight!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.braingle.com/Logic-Grid.html

Unknown said...

Oh, I totally dreamed it was raining and I wanted it to be snow so I made it snow. It was so awesome, but you might think its wierd so I'll stop there.

Ash said...

I turned on the word verification, which is suppose to stop comment spam, but it didn't. That kinda dissapoints me.

Unknown said...

Thats sad