Sunday, October 23

Questionnaire about me!

1. FIRST NAME
Ashley

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No

3. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
Sometimes and it's the same wish every time

4. WHICH FINGER IS YOUR FAVORITE?
I could never choose

5. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
It's been a while thankfully

6. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Sometimes when I don't rush

7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Ham

8. ANY BAD HABITS?
Yes

9. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
Actually I threw it away last week, Aqua (Barbie Girl)

10. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I would hope yes, but I could never be sure

11. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
Yes, it was about my brother

12. DO LOOKS MATTER?
No, as long as I'm treated right.

13. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I yell or go to my room and feel sorry for myself

14. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
Joanie's or Sarah's

15. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
No, but I wish I could

16. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
My trampoline or my bike

17. WHAT CLASS IN SCHOOL DO YOU THINK IS TOTALLY USELESS?
Well it wouldn't be useless if I had another prof, Educational Psychology

18. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
Your reading it. Hey did I say you could?

19. ARE YOU SARCASTIC?
Yes only when trying to be funny

20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
No and I don't want to be

21. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Umm... Conversational skills, knowledge, funny personality

22. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Ash, HASHEEEE, Ashhole

23. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Never

24. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I wear flip flops in the middle of winter, and if I do wear shoes with ties they are slip-ons

25. DO YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE STRONG POINTS?
Everyone has their strong points

26. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Vanilla

27. WHO'S YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Sarah Jo

28. FAVORITE COLORS?
PINK and Black

29. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
One, but it still hasn't broken the surface

30. WHO DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW?
My Grandfather

31. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Yes

33. LAST THING YOU ATE?
A monster cookie, they are the best

34. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
3-way with Misty and Sarah Burton

35. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Smile and teeth

36. WHAT WAS THE LAST BOOK YOU READ?
Besides mandatory books, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

37. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
I'm good. I had a great time last night, so that's making my morning good.

38. FAVORITE DRINK?
H2O

39. DO YOU LOVE SOMEONE?
Yes many people: My dad, My mom, sis, bro, Sarah, Kaitlynn, Elisabeth, Emilie

40. Favorite sport?
Soccer and Softball

42. EYE COLOR?
Brown

43. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope

44. SIBLINGS?
Little Sister Lauren and Little brother Ben ( he is out of control)

45. Favorite month?
Late October Early November when the trees are changing

46. FAVORITE FOOD?
Chicken and dumpling

47. LAST SHOW YOU WATCHED?
Food Network, Some cooking show

48. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Last day of school before summer break

49. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
DEFINATELY

50. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Autumn

51. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs of course

52. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
Yes...Hehe My name is Scarlet and I am a hooker in downtown New York, so I guess you could say that I have many one night stands. If your ever in New York I stand at Central and Fifth I'll wear a flower in my hair.

No comments: